Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday!

I can't believe the weekend is over already. On the bright side, I always look at it as one week closer to my husband being home. AND only one week until I leave for South Carolina to pick up the newest Marine of the family ... my awesome brother! I'm so excited to see what he looks like and how different he acts out of boot camp. This should bring back some memories from when I was there 4 years ago for Drew's graduation! This week will probably drag by since I have something to look forward to next week. 
(That always happens!)

On another note ... I ate terrible this weekend. I ruined Friday's workout by drinking wayyyyyyyy too many TRASH CANS at landmark ... along with margarita's, sweet tea vodkas, and god know's what else. WHY do I do this to myself? Fun time though! Got to see all the girls (and the guys too). It was totally worth it untilI woke up the next morning with that awful hangover that ruins your entire day. Sometimes I like to think I'm 21 again. I wish. I definitely can not hang like I used to. So Saturday was pretty much ruined. I didn't even start to feel better until at least 5pm ...and I worked that night so no fun there.
 Sunday, I had dinner with my momma at Panera Bread and of course indulged myself with their delicious, unhealthy food. .. I did go out for a run last night though. That has gotta count for something ....right?!


Back on track today!



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I've been a total slacker too. I'd like to say it's because I've been taking care of Bowie (which I have) but I probably could of snuck a gym trip in here somewhere..there's always tonight right?!

    ps. SOOOOOOO glad to see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete