Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pity Party

Some days I just have so many emotions running through me. Pride for my husband, yet scared for his life. Loneliness for wishing I could see him everyday. Deprived for wanting him in my bed every night. Hopeful for the future. You name it, I feel it. 

I know that as long as we are together (even if he is deployed he is always in my heart) we can overcome anything that has been put in our path. but damn this is an emotional roller coaster, living one day at time! You never realize how much you love and need someone until they are no longer with you every day. My advice is to cherish every moment you spend together. Cherish every letter, phone call and text message. You don't know how long it might be before you hear from him again. 

Anyway, enough of the pity party. I'll leave you with this....

 
 
OH BTW: .... Deployment is half way over!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm not that same but you can always come over for a movie and wine night:) LOVE you babes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same here boog. I'm always here if you need me. I''ve told you once and I'll tell you again. You are one of the strongest women I know and Andrew is lucky to have you! Chin up buttercup. Love you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete