Thursday, August 16, 2012

Throwback Thursday

It's soooo weird looking back at old pictures. For the most part, everyone looks the same. It's amazing when you come across a good group of friends and years later, you're all still close. Even though we each have different things going on in our lives, we still make time for each other.

Anyway, I am determined to get back to the weight I was at a few years ago. Seeing these pictures really makes me feel like a total fat ass! It's sooo hard to stay motivated though. A cheeseburger and French fries sounds much more appetizing then any lean meat or vegetable on this planet. Though, I do have a much better variety of what I'll eat compared to a few years ago. All of the sudden, one day, out of no where I decided I liked onions, peppers, broccoli (I'd totally perfer it smothered in cheese but that's a no no), and many other things that I used to make faces at before. It makes me believe that your taste buds really do change every 7 years..or something like that. (I swear someone told me that, I'm not making this up!)  I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise. Not nearly as much as I would like to, but it's a start. Since we're on the subject, I did go to the gym yesterday and I actually jogged for 15 minutes straight! I know that doesn't sound very impressive but that's a huge accomplishment for me since I normally can't even jog more then 5 to 10 minutes at a time. I'm not even sure how that happen last night. I was just in the zone. (It also helps when I feel like other people are staring at me as if they care how long I'm running for). Hopefully I can step it up to 20 minutes tonight ...(let's not get ahead of ourselves, that may not happen right away). 

2008 - MCT Graduation













No comments:

Post a Comment