Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Never thought I'd do this..

So I never thought I would jump on the "blogging train" but here I am! I still don't even know why I am here or what I am going to write about, but if you feel like listening to me vent about my wonderful life ... hang on for the ride! 

A little about myself ....

My name is Danielle, I am 24 years old and  I am a Military Wife from New Jersey! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for a little over 2 years now. We don't have any little ones yet, but we do have a 6 year old black lab who is our baby girl. We are a little too obsessed with her sometimes, but that's okay with us. As for my husband, he has been part of the USMC since April 2008. Years ago when he decided to join the military, I never thought we would be where we are today. He is currently in Afghanistan on a 12 month deployment. (He did get to come home on R&R for two weeks last month, thankfully!) He will be returning in February/March of 2013. He is stationed out of Camp Pendleton, California where I lived with him on base for about a year and half. I moved back home to New Jersey in February when he deployed so I would have the help of my family and friends to get me through each day. So far, so good. As long as I keep myself occupied, I'm okay. I work at a tanning salon at the moment and am hopefully going back to school in September. (Still trying to figure that all out right now). 

Well, that's all for now!

- D




Drew & I when he came home on R&R!

1 comment: